Forum Discussion

8 hours ago

NHL 24 | 25

Hey everyone. 

I have been a long time member of the EA community as a player. Right now however, I am posting as a developer. I built an application that caters to the competitive gaming leagues for NHL series. 

I was doing some testing today and noticed that my verification feature for both clubs and players were down. I just checked the endpoint URL and it is returning empty curly braces. I do know that the new game drops Oct. 5th and had thought maybe they were in the process of changing games in their system as it happens every year. 

I wasn't even sure I should post this but then thought about and the endpoints were publicly accessible but secure. I sure hope they did not give up on that. There is a giant community that is dependant upon that public data. I don't know, maybe its going to be a new URL, but that is why I created this discussion or whatever they are calling it now, a forum. 

• This happens every year.   Shortly before the new version of NHL comes out the proclubs API stops working.   Usually it comes back with the launch of the new game, or shortly thereafter.   No guarantees it will come back this year, but I don't see why it wouldn't.

• This happens every year.   Shortly before the new version of NHL comes out the proclubs API stops working.   Usually it comes back with the launch of the new game, or shortly thereafter.   No guarantees it will come back this year, but I don't see why it wouldn't.

EA_Aljo
      Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

This is correct. I just wanted to confirm the API for 24 is no longer in service.