Forum Discussion

Crispy-_-Shotz
Seasoned Novice
4 days ago

Can’t edit club arena

I’ve had the game for a week and everything I try to change a net color, change stadium, change goal sound I get an error code.

tried a new account on the club I get the same error.

i tried a new club and was able to change it.

can someone please fix this.

ive played almost 100games in this club and d1 trying to unlock everything for esports.and now i cant even change my stadium or anything.

club name is The Helmet Boys

thank you 

EA_Aljo
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

Hi there. I'm not seeing a lot of reports of this. So, it's very possible there's an issue with the club itself. Especially, since a new club works fine. Are you able to remove customizations at all or is that still causing an error? It would be good to get them all removed and start over in case one of the custom options is causing this. 

If that doesn't help, can you get me a video showing what's happening? Just put it up on a service like YouTube and link it in a response. Thanks!

Crispy-_-Shotz
      Seasoned Novice

Someone else is in the bugs have a similar situation but they have more issues. But one of their same issues they can’t change club unlockables like goal song, logo. 

all the customizations are default.

im not able to change anytbing other than the logo. I can’t even put the logo on the ice. Can’t change my arena. Everything is stock. It sucks and I played so much in this club.

again thanks for the quick response. I really hope this can be escalated/fixed.

im a competive player and was so happy to have a great game this year for me not to be able to edit my club sucks.

Here is the video : https://youtu.be/e_AtX3Kgjxk?si=IwO45DNXAS70RD63

EA_Aljo

You're on Xbox I assume? Kind of hard to tell from your video.

• I gave someone else gm in my club and they get the same error.

the club is broken…

can someone please look into it and fix it.

i worked so hard to get this stuff and I can’t even edit my club.

takes all the fun away from it and from my esports team it sucks.

• I’m on Xbox. I also get the same error when I try to add a logo onto my jersey… and change my alternate pant style. This issue isn’t unique to club arena but mostly effected by it…

please help. I just want to edit my club I grinded so hard for. Everyone is customizing there stuff and I have a club with 100 games that I’m stuck in default arena everything 

• EA_AljoGood morning. I understand you have a million complaints, some more reasonable than others. But the core of WOC is to edit club and arena. I can’t even put logos on my jerseys.

I play so much and I’m losing the joy of this great game. I want to be able to edit my club like everyone else.

I humbly beg for all your help.

Thank you 

EA_Aljo

Can you send me a private message with your club's name and the console you're on? I'm going to see if we can get all your customization reset. I don't know if we'll be able to do that or not, but I'll ask about it.

Crispy-_-Shotz
        Seasoned Novice

Done. Thank you. Hoping. I really just want to be able to equip my club unlocks and put a logo on my jerseys…