Forum Discussion

STALLIONsvk
Seasoned Newcomer
3 days ago

Keep getting error code in HUT (PS5 Nhl 25)

Hello. I keep getting error code with "failed to retrieve data". It happens in every game mode: SB, Wildcard, HUT moments, exibition, rivals. I tried everything as power cycle, clearing cache, even hint from older NHL games with deleting and creating new lineup. Nothing helps. Yesterday everything works well.

Preordered game, weekend and I cant play. Not really funny.

• If you're encountering an error code in HUT (Hockey Ultimate Team) for NHL 25 on PS5, start by checking the server status, as they may be down or undergoing maintenance. Restarting the game can resolve temporary glitches, and clearing the cache by turning off your PS5 and unplugging it for a few minutes might help. Ensure your game is updated to the latest version, and check your network connection for stability, possibly switching to a wired setup. If issues persist, consider booting your PS5 in Safe Mode to rebuild the database. If none of these steps work, reaching out to EA Support for specific troubleshooting related to the error code is advisable.

STALLIONsvk
      Seasoned Newcomer

hi mate, i tried everything you write... nothing helped... so i contacted support... i talked to them for over an hour... they had no solution... we tried everything... except HUT we tried also World of Chel...another error code appeared there...same as the guy writes in this post: Can’t Play any Online Matches | EA Forums - 4979634 ...the support guy said that they have already similar cases, the dev team already knows about it and they solving it...so no HUT for me during the weekend and I can only wait for a fix

EA_Aljo
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

Hi there. This is an issue we're aware of and investigating. Thanks!