Forum Discussion

Iogvn18
Rising Rookie
5 days ago

Missing out on early access benefits due to error codes and broken game

Missed out on all the early access benefits because I kept getting error codes for the past 6 days coming on 7 everytime I try to play a mode for example hut rivals and squad battles and even wildcard every time I try to load into a eashl lobby I get the exact same error code can’t play any modes resulting on me missing out on the early access benefits I’m missing the free X factor and free icon cards in hut and the things in world of chel this is incredibly frustrating especially when you spend this much money on a game that doesn’t even work and given 0 timetable of when it will be fixed so it could be another week before it’s fixed for all I know this is beyond ridiculous 

Martindalex19
    Seasoned Newcomer

I've been getting the same issue it seems like (4 days here). I've contacted support at least 5 separate times. Tried everything mentioned here and by support and still have a broken account. It's absolutely insane that no-one at EA even seems to have the vaguest idea of the issue may be.

EA_Aljo
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

The issue with HUT should now be resolved. Can you try again? What's odd is that you can't get into WoC. Did this first start after opening packs in HUT?

Iogvn18
      Rising Rookie

Hut issue isn’t resolved still getting the exact same error code in HUT 

Iogvn18
      Rising Rookie

No it started when I tried to play world of chel on launch day haven’t been able to do anything since in every mode EASHL doesn’t work either just checked

Iogvn18
      Rising Rookie

Keep getting error code 74A7FC65FB4D3505-0000000000009999-B30356D777938C5B

EA_Aljo

Which console are you playing on?

EA_Aljo

What happened right before this started occurring? Were you in HUT opening packs and received a bugged item where the overall wasn't showing?

Martindalex19
      Seasoned Newcomer

No, I was just in a WOC 3s lobby if I remember correctly and was moving to a 6s one, at which point the issue starting happening and it starting giving me an error every time I attempted to enter the dressing room. The EA connect party tab is completely blank for me, when it should be populated with something. 

I've tried downloading a new roster and setting it as active. I've tried deleting userdata. I've tried deleting and redownloading the game. I've even had another player in a different country log in with my PSN ID, only to still have the issue and not be able to enter any dressing rooms. 

EA_Aljo

I need you to make sure you're on the 1.1.0 version of the game. Can you check the version and let me know what it says?