Forum Discussion

Crispy508
New Traveler
2 years ago

6x speed or make battles longer

Lately many of my battles have been timing out, which is frustrating, and its not like whole teams are left, its usually opposing team has 1 soon to be dead toon, like Rey. I've noticed this often with Jabba vs. JMK or Rey, which are long matches. Datacrons have an effect on this too. The Rey teams at issue often use Cal & Cere with DC. As much as I like some of the new character animations, Bouush's basic (she keeps going and going) takes up time, Cal's moves take up some time, etc. If not going to make battles longer (which I understand some people may be against), give us a faster speed. 6x or 8x. Whats the harm in that? I can't even imagine actually using the 1x speed to fight a battle unless you are trying to time out or checking for bugs, effects applying, etc
  • While I do agree (as I've had battles where I'm just a whisker away from winning but timed out), but I suppose the point here about being able to beat a strong defensive team in the current allocated time. I think part of what makes the Jabba squad tough is that it's so durable. And maybe that's part of what people are investing in.
  • Competitive balance aside, animations have gotten way too slow, imo.
  • "Ragnarok_COTF;c-2423457" wrote:
    Competitive balance aside, animations have gotten way too slow, imo.

For sure. Some of the new ones seem to be built to look normal on 4x when 4x should be sped up.
    Whatelse73
    Rising Vanguard
    If they gave us 6x speed or decreased the animation time for Jabba teams, the team would be less effective defensively and we wouldn't be as eager to unlock Jabba.

They want you to timeout on Jabba teams so you'll spend money, time, and resources to unlock Jabba. Same goes for datacrons. If datacrons weren't as significant as they are, no one would spend money on them.

It's another "shut up and spend money" roadblock in the game.