Forum Discussion

9 years ago

A few small-time UI QoL improvements: GW hero selection, Cantina/LS/DS tables, Bronzium unwrapping

So there are those little things which anny me in the UI, which I would like to request for improvement:

GW: there's too much friction in the character selection vertical scroll.

When I want to pick up a suicide squad, I have to flick several times until I reach the bottom of my roster.
The larger the roster, the more bothersome it is. Let me flick the hero roster and watch while it scroll and scroll and scroll before I have to flick it again.

1) Reduce the friction.

Cantina/LS/DS tables:

The game always forces a pan-to-the-right to display the highest locked node. When everything is unlocked, it still pans to the highest node.

Fixes:
1) If the player touches/holds the screen, the pan-to-the-right should be interrupted andthe player should take immediate control to pan to the left/right with his finger.
2) If all nodes are unlocked, remember last node played and open there instead. Useful for farming gear.

Bronzium cards: Can't skip the "bronzium unwrap" animation until it's halfway. Can only unwrap one bronzium at a time.

Fixes:
1) Always show the bronzium "skip" button.
2) Add a "open all" to use all (multiple of 250) bronzium packages at once.
No RepliesBe the first to reply