Forum Discussion

5 years ago

A win-win proposal

Hey CG,

Would request you to re-work some toons required for the new GLs (I am looking at you Sidius, royal guard, Leia, Wiggs, etc). Nothing extraordinary but just to make it worthwhile to invest in them.

It can be a win-win situation if you give each of them new zeta abilities. People will willingly (and not grudgingly) invest resources into them and it will being more depth into the game.
    NotRealUltra
    Seasoned Newcomer
    they didn't touch up FO / Res for the first 2 GLs and people still willingly invested into them

they obviously don't have any incentive to do it this time around because they know (w/ data) whatever they ask for, people will do it
    braskme
    New Spectator
    Mon Mothma is your Wiggs touchup. Plus there's the new GL kits which may bring new life to some of those heroes. Never discount the value of a relic tank either :)
  • Sidious is valuable in a Vader lead team. That said, I’d love another zeta on him.
  • "SithAmer;d-236261" wrote:
    Hey CG,

Would request you to re-work some toons required for the new GLs (I am looking at you Sidius, royal guard, Leia, Wiggs, etc). Nothing extraordinary but just to make it worthwhile to invest in them.

It can be a win-win situation if you give each of them new zeta abilities. People will willingly (and not grudgingly) invest resources into them and it will being more depth into the game.

Agree, but here's the problem. Let's say you make all the bad characters better. If all the characters were good, none of them would, so they would have to repeat this. I guess what I'm trying to say I want this to happen, but it won't work, and it'll defeat the purpose of the game: fun.