Forum Discussion

11 months ago

Account bann

we were banned
Since we are said to have committed violations, everything was running normally until yesterday evening, November 13th, and since this morning, November 14th, I haven't been able to get into the game anymore
I didn't get a warning, but I was banned straight away. I share this account with my child

My ally code is 888-932-528

I was just asked if I cheated. I said no because I don't know how to cheat on Google Play. My last act was that I bought the pass+ and then my quests

I hope you can help me solve this problem or how I can play again and tell me what exactly the problem is because no email came with a reason or anything like that

Kind regards, nachtmahr
    Magruffin
    Seasoned Rookie
    "Gabe9876543210;c-2449419" wrote:
    "Nachtmahr;c-2449402" wrote:
    ... hope that something like this doesn't happen again...

Curious choice of words. I do hope something like this happens again. Every time.

This is the way.
  • All aboard the excuse train!! Today's travel will involve kids, years of playing and only 5 second fights! Sit back and enjoy the ride!!
  • There will be reasons for the ban, but what can you do to get the account free again or is there a way?
  • like I said I definitely didn't do anything I asked my son he also said he didn't do anything so either there's something wrong or he's lying to me I've been playing the game since 2017 and the whole time without any problems If something is clearly cheated by you, the ban is understandable but how can you get the account free again? can you tell me how I can check this to the statement make a new account 1. it would be a damn shame because I've put a lot of work into it and 2. I can't do that because I don't have a menu to choose from

• I can only repeat it, but since you can't do anything to the acc anymore, you can have it deleted because my son doesn't have access to create a new acc from his cell phone. I deleted the Google Play account as described, but it's still banned and can't set up a new account Maybe help me with this and thanks for some help
  • Then I'll know what the problem is, thanks, so the account can be deleted now I can't understand it either So I made a new account and hope that something like this doesn't happen again. I wanted to make a new one for my son too but it doesn't work on his cell phone. Does anyone have an idea?
  • Believe what you want, I said what I said, you know better You have no idea about me or my family, so save yourself such useless comments just because you mean you know everything better I would like to thank those who pointed out the mistakes I made with the ban, which happened rightly and with that the topic is over and there is no need to comment further So the topic and the game are history for me but you'll probably interpret it anyway how you think to interpret it
  • What happened is also inexcusable EA has its rules and you have to stick to them, I'm aware of them. Cheaters out, you're right I looked for help because I had no information about why the ban came or what I was supposed to have done Now I know what happened and understand the punishment There's a great saying: ignorance protects against punishment, I didn't see that But what doesn't work is portraying other people as liars. Yes, there are people who don't know everything And talking about someone's children when you have no idea - a forum should remain objective But we will draw our conclusions from it and just let the game be and you won't hear about it anymore.