Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Another person stuck on phase 2

I have a couple specific questions about my build and tactics in phase 2. I can usually kill B2 and one droideka, but then I get swarmed. My team:

Padme - G12, speed 273
GK - relic 4 - speed 272, health 68000, protection 78,603
Shaak Ti - G12, speed 271.
3P0 - G12, speed 232
Ahsoka - G12, speed 216.

My questions:

1.Should I push GK to relic 5? (I have others I'd rather spend relic gear on.) Or Padme to relic 3, say? I don't see many people putting relics on Ahsoka, but at least she's a pilot. 3P0 is needed for Luke, but I don't see many people putting relics on him either. Shaak Ti is perhaps the lowest priority for me..

2. Like many people, I open with Cunning Plan, to get Protection Up, which in turn triggers Courage. Some say then to use GK's middle ability, but I have better luck using his "everyone attack" ability on B2, which then lets Shaak Ti finish off B2 with her basic (augmented by Courage). After that, I read that people say to have 3P0 put translation on Padme, which would be great -- but I seem to do better putting Translation on GK, since it's the difference for him between successfully tanking two droideka attacks and not. Eventually I start putting Translation on Padme.

In the meantime, I face a never-ending series of taunting Magnaguards. I use Snips and Shaak Ti to take down their taunts, but it still takes a while to kill one to get at a Droideka. By the time I've done that, I've often lost Shaak or Ahsoka. I often kill one droideka and sometimes get the other down to a sliver, but I've never killed both before Grievous goes nuts and wipes me.

Can I trouble you all for any advice? I'd really appreciate it. Many thanks in advance.

• I think it’s possible to beat with that team, but I’d say that is at the very low end of what it can be done with. You’ll benefit from watching a video (Ian’s and SirGG’s are both good) if you’re not doing that already and will need need blessings from the RNG gods.
  • Thanks for your reply. I was afraid that might be the case, but it's not the end of the world. I'll want to improve some (all?) of these characters eventually anyway.