Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Any English guilds!?

Looking for a new guild have lots to offer over 40+ 7 stars, active daily do all the requirements yahda... Yahda..

Private message me if anyone's interested would prefer a English/European one but I'm happy to take offers

• "Ezeziel;739358" wrote:
    @Blindlemon Still looking? We got an opening...

Yeah!? Pm me
  • @blindemon what reset and raid times are you looking for? I'm uk based in a very good guild
  • "Stevesaint74;739370" wrote:
    @blindemon what reset and raid times are you looking for? I'm uk based in a very good guild

Any time during the day really? Sick of these 2-5 am raids haha
  • I hear ya but that's our guild for ya. We raid at 1am. Suits me perfectly but not gonna work you I guess. Cheers for replying
  • The Faceless Men are based in the free city of Braavos. We are servants on the Many-Faced God and must deliver the "gift" to the Rancor. To enter the House of Black and White, one must be prepared to become no one, and also be lvl 80 and ready for heroic raids. Heroic raid starting tomorrow. AAT heroic open now.
    638 927 927
  • Hey whats up english guild here raid times usually noon eastern time usa ally invite 226 637 627 we have openings
  • "NikeNoodle;739454" wrote:
    The Faceless Men are based in the free city of Braavos. We are servants on the Many-Faced God and must deliver the "gift" to the Rancor. To enter the House of Black and White, one must be prepared to become no one, and also be lvl 80 and ready for heroic raids. Heroic raid starting tomorrow. AAT heroic open now.
    638 927 927

Will I have to do a walk of atonement to free my sins and cleanse my soul?
  • Forget these all, join our family of happy hologamers! We will be launching 3 raids today, so join the fun!
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/61734/tank-takedown-guild-is-recruiting-active-players