Forum Discussion

ButtercupBrawler
New Spectator
3 years ago

Anyone have a good farming method for bronzium wiring?

Circuit boards and electrium conductors I get with crystal fairly cheap. Salvage for Heat sinks and transistors are easy guild store farms. But I’m starting to run really low on the bronzium wiring salvage and the crystal cost is ridiculous for how much is needed.
Is there some plentiful salvage to farm that I am just missing or do I need to bite the bullet and spend obscene amounts of crystal to keep it up with the others.
Unfortunately as a 2 year player I don’t have the massive stockpiles of scrap that original players have.
I’m really hoping answer isn’t drop 10k+ crystal on them every few months.
  • That is what I use for reference on where and what to farm for relic mats:

https://wiki.swgoh.help/wiki/Beginner_Guide/Kidori%27s_Scavenger_Guide#Bronzium_Wiring_Analysis
  • Thanks. Will try the rearranging my farm of KyroTech from battle comp to Shock prods and see if that help. Sucks to lose the mk5 thermal detonator from battle comp node but that can be farmed from stores.
    Was hoping for a non node farming method for quantity but I guess I’m out of luck. Just not sure if I will get enough from node farms as I’m still in the shard farming phase for another 6-8 months.
  • You have found a secret kyro computer node that has mk5 detonators on it?
  • Just farm Kyrotech Shok Prod on lS-Node 7-B and you get MK5 Fabritech Data Pad as a byproduct (more than Kyrotech for sure). They goes for 20 a piece with Scavenger. That's where my Bronzium Wirings mainly come from.

Or you can buy the data pads and the blue prototypes in the shops (sometimes). But I guess that's more for the end game when you are swimming in currencies.
  • "LordHelmet10001;d-253239" wrote:
    Circuit boards and electrium conductors I get with crystal fairly cheap. Salvage for Heat sinks and transistors are easy guild store farms. But I’m starting to run really low on the bronzium wiring salvage and the crystal cost is ridiculous for how much is needed.
    Is there some plentiful salvage to farm that I am just missing or do I need to bite the bullet and spend obscene amounts of crystal to keep it up with the others.
    Unfortunately as a 2 year player I don’t have the massive stockpiles of scrap that original players have.
    I’m really hoping answer isn’t drop 10k+ crystal on them every few months.

Ds2EN 16 pts/6 energy
    Ls7BN 20pts/10 energy + kyrotech