Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Apology for Beskar Mando

"On behalf of Capital Games I sincerely apologise for the performance of The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor)"

My sympathies to all concerned who invested in this hero, one can only hope he gets a rework in future.

We are however still waiting patiently for the Mace Windu rework which was promised to us well over a year ago, so poor BAM will unfortunately have to get in line.

What are your thoughts on this hero?
  • See I would agree with you but I got criticized and told it was GLOW. Not sure who the arbiter of ‘official’ is but they aren’t doing Good job as there are regular references to both on many chats and the occasional know it all correcting people. If you are the arbiter of the ‘official’ please let it be known so none of us make such egregious errors again and displease you
  • Ppl who think he's bad probably dont have enough reliced scoundrels to support him.
  • Beskar Mando is a Support more than an Attacker. He seems to have 6 abilities but actually only 5, same as other two Road of Hero character(CLS and JTR). Here is few chances for him to stack 20 birds and do large amount of damage. Each time he start and prepare the bird, it means he is going to be killed.

More, his basic's name needs to be changed from Deft Strike to Idiot Strike. Why! Why a sharpshooter must use a poor knife to cut his enemies!
  • The whole Mando roll out is a mess. We still have Moff Gideon lead that requires all squad to be imperial remnant and only have 4 imperial remnant.

The Mando faction itself is clearly lacking a key piece to be effective, despite its newest member being an compulsory relic for most as its required for GLOW.

It really feels like that half’d it and moved on much as they have done in the past. I know it’s important to deliver new, current and exciting but it is also good to payoff some of what was promised (this isn’t episode 8 after all).

New portraits that people seem to be rejecting are not as important as content.

Finally crashes, freezes, and blipping out seem to be back with a vengeance so that is probably worth trying to fix as well.
  • I for one love it when I see BAM on defense in GAC :joy: no other team with full r7s on it gets dusted like he does except maybe tusken raiders. I just feel bad for ppl who invested in him so excited by the show.