Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Aug 15

Pretty stupid that they are not having DR event before malak again. Or run them at the same time. Now you will just have people complaining for another 4 months.
  • "Nothingface;c-1940185" wrote:
    Just gear up your padme team and you'll be fine. I'm getting malak but part of me wants to just put him on the back burner anyway.

Exactly. You can't farm everything at once, so make a choice and live with it.
  • "panzer;c-1940029" wrote:
    "TheUnchosenOne;c-1940017" wrote:

I finished farming DR a week after he came the 2nd time. Although he came back earlier than expected.

Same here. DR event was few days earlier than expected and now I'm screwed for another 4 months.
    And of course there's a GAC starting right after Malak... just to screw even more people who have been screwed by DR event coming few days earlier.

If you are gonna drag things out and try to only finish them at the last possible moment you are sometimes gonna get punished.
  • "Kokie;c-1940206" wrote:
    Well never seen this coming......a where's DR thread after suffering through a thousand where's malak threads. At this point if you don't have DR then why would you even think you should have malak?

+1
    Evil laugh reminiscent of say.. Palp?