Forum Discussion

2 years ago

ban appeal

Dear team of swgoh developers and moderators, I am writing to you for the third time!!! I want to appeal the ban of my account! ally code 739-431-674
Tech support can't help and directs me to @CG_LucifersDaddy who doesn't reply to private messages and hasn't been online since August 2022, here on the forum @Ultra directed me to @CG_Leviathan who is also not replying to messages or showing up online from March 2021!! what a mockery of the players who spend time and money on your project!? Please, please give me a specific answer to my appeal!!! It's been almost a week since my account was banned.
    NotRealUltra
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Really not any of our business to answer your question even though its publicly available

Wait for Leviathan to respond or ask 49 other members of your guild, they have more than enough idea on why you were banned
    NotRealUltra
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Your appeal has been investigated

"GVARD;d-261824" wrote:
    Please, please give me a specific answer to my appeal!!! It's been almost a week since my account was banned.

Nothing can be done other than waiting on Leviathan to reply back

No amount of threads will get you an answer that you already know the answer to