Forum Discussion

dosman2233
Rising Scout
2 days ago

Barriss Offee (Fallen) Character Concept

Inspiration: This version of Barriss Offee is crucial to Ahsoka's journey, as her disillusionment with the war and the Jedi was the catalyst for Ahsoka walking away from the Jedi.

Unit Name: Barriss Offee (Fallen)
Relic Amplifier: Stolen Lightsabers
Affiliation: Dark Side, Attacker
Factions: Unaligned Force User

Attacks and Abilities

Basic: I Think They Suit Me
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Healing Immunity for 2 turns on a Critical Hit. This attack has +10% Critical Chance for each positive effect on Barriss Offee (Fallen).

Special 1: Trust is Overrated (Cooldown: 3)
Barriss Offee (Fallen) gains 25% Turn Meter, Speed Up, Offense Up, Critical Damage Up, and every positive effect on the target enemy for 2 turns. If Barriss Offee (Fallen) has Stealth, she gains another 25% Turn Meter and every Dark Side Unaligned Force User ally gains 5% Turn Meter.

Special 2: Corruption of the Jedi Way (Cooldown: 4)
Barriss Offee (Fallen) and the target enemy have their current health percentages equalized. Then, Barriss recovers 15% health. Deal physical damage to the target and inflict Defence Down for 2 turns. The base damage of this attack is equal to the amount of health recovered by Barriss Offee (Fallen) this turn.

Unique: This Republic is Failing!
At the start of the encounter and whenever Barriss Offee (Fallen) falls below 50% Health, she gains Stealth for 2 turns. While Barriss Offee (Fallen) is present, other Dark Side Unaligned Force User allies have -15% Max Protection and Barriss gains that much Max Health. Whenever an enemy is Critically Hit or loses a negative status effect, Barriss Offee (Fallen) gains 5% Turn Meter and 10% Critical Damage (stacking) for 1 turn, doubled if the target is Galactic Republic or Jedi.

While in Territory Wars and if all allies are Dark Side Unaligned Force Users: Barriss Offee (Fallen) gains 20% Turn Meter whenever an enemy is Critically Hit or loses a negative status effect, and allies gain half that amount. If an enemy loses all their negative status effect, they're inflicted with Nano-Droids for 6 turns.

Nano-Droids: When it expires, the enemy is instantly defeated and can't be revived.

• one thing ive always thought could be cool for the Fallen Barris is a special Unique called something like "insiders knowledge".   and its ability would be pretty powerful. at the start of the battle Barris targets one enemy ignoring taunt and stealth, that enemy loses their unique ability (excludes GL enemies) until Barris is defeated or they get revived.

also the basic should be called " I think they Suit me"   referencing how she was using Asajj's lightsabers

• Have her also wear the helmet she wore when she attacked Ahsoka to have her more distinguishable in appearance and to not look as close to as current Barriss or when she becomes an Inquisitor should the latter ever be added to GOH.