Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Bounty Hunter - Prestigious Quest

Is it really necessary to fulfill 500 contracts per bounty hunter for these titles / character portraits? I understand making them a little taxing but seriously, 500 contracts every time you get to another level is REALLY mundane and a bit overkill.

EA please reconsider the requirements for contract fulfillment or at least make SIM processes have a chance to proc a contract fulfillment. That or add a setting priority to target the least healthy enemy first so we can simulate battles using basic attacks to speed the process up a little. It’s exhausting.
  • So the payouts you accumulate for other toons do not carry over to the next quest? Hmmm, sounds like i'm abandoning this one 250+ in for Boba.
  • "Vendi1983;c-1867510" wrote:
    Payout, not contract. It takes time, but manually doing GW is 12/day. When there's Marquee events you get approximately 25 more per character event too.

It is in fact the “contract” that has to occur prior to getting a payout. The payout or reward is the bonus you get by fulfilling the contract. You don’t fulfill the contract you don’t get the payout. We’re trying to say the same thing in the end but one doesn’t come without the other. Some leaders are harder to fulfill contracts with. Bossk is the easiest I’ve found and promotes regen for longitude.