Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Bounty Hunter Prestigious Quest

I've been playing this game for several years now, and I have only encountered 23 Wampas to count towards the bounty hunter quest. Can something be done like adding a wampa as an enemy in a galactic war team?
    LendersQuiz
    Rising Newcomer
    1. Galactic War (GW). You will ON OCCASION find a Wampa to defeat there. Maybe. You will have to fight through all 12 battles manually (no simming) to find out.
    2. Squad Arena. You will ON OCCASION find a Wampa to defeat there. Maybe.
    3. Grand Arena Championships (GAC). You will ON OCCASION find a Wampa to defeat there. Maybe. If you are polite, you could always send a message to your opponent and ask them to put one on defense for you. Maybe they will do it. (If they happen to have one)
    4. Territory War (TW). You will ON OCCASION find a Wampa to defeat there. Maybe.
    5. Dark Side Hoth Territory Battle (DS Hoth TB). In phase two, the special mission where you can only use Bounty Hunters. There are 5 Wampas to kill there.
    6. During the Galactic Bounties I event, you will have the opportunity to kill 2 Wampas. The event last happened on 2020-03-20, it should come back around the end of April or the beginning of May.

I don't think I missed any place to find Wampas to kill. Feel free to correct me.
    LendersQuiz
    Rising Newcomer
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/215023/developer-q-a-10-2/p1

Q: Would you consider adding some Wampas to a reliable place where it's possible to find and kill them? It's almost impossible to finish the Boba Fett quest now with the Geonosis TB.
    A: CG_Tophat - This is a low priority for us, not something I think we're going to pick up any time soon.
    LendersQuiz
    Rising Newcomer
    "vincentlondon;c-2091374" wrote:
    I guess the IG88 quest bug is also a low priority

No news on it since June 2019 apart from what amounts to "yeah, we know about it"
    LendersQuiz
    Rising Newcomer
    "gunnymeden;c-2091502" wrote:
    Do you have a link to the active report? A guildie is working on the quest now, and we are switching to DS Hoth temporarily.

There have been so many reports over the past ~10 months I don't know which one is "active"

https://answers.ea.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?advanced=false&allow_punctuation=false&filter=location&location=forum-board%3Astar-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-bug-report-en&q=ig88

https://answers.ea.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?advanced=false&allow_punctuation=false&filter=location&location=category%3AAHQ-English&q=ig-88

All I did was a search of IG88 and IG-88 to get those results.

"gunnymeden;c-2091502" wrote:
    Luckily myself I did the quest before DS Geo came out.

You and me both! I was stuck at the IG88 quest (Win a TB battle with IG-88 12 times and I was at 11/12) for six months before I decided to change to another guild just to finish that quest. It was very annoying to have to give up Geo TB rewards just to finish. At least it is done now and as a bonus, I found a guild that was able to do 48 stars in Hoth DS TB so I was able to do the achievement at the same time.
  • "LendersQuiz;c-2091376" wrote:
    "vincentlondon;c-2091374" wrote:
    I guess the IG88 quest bug is also a low priority

No news on it since June 2019 apart from what amounts to "yeah, we know about it"

Do you have a link to the active report? A guildie is working on the quest now, and we are switching to DS Hoth temporarily. I'd like to bump up that report for them to fix it sooner than later. Luckily myself I did the quest before DS Geo came out.