Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Bounty Hunters

I'm not going to attempt to balance the karmic scales here. I give ya'll an awful lot of flack over what you do wrong. Anyone who's followed me knows I'm hardly a sycophant, so I'm not saying this lightly but you do deserve to hear it from someone who's given you a lot of grief lately.

Regarding the Hunter reworks, and the insertion of Bossk who I'd been asking for since Day One --- I'm satisfied. Very satisfied. I detest PvP and spend as little time as I can there, which Scuba can testify towards...though occasionally I will battle up and hang.

Mostly though I enjoy the game because of how it lets me interact with my guild.

Lately, there has been altogether too little in the way of things I enjoyed about this game and wasting time in it, but the Hunters have completely reinvigorated my PvE enjoyment.

I'm waiting with bated breath for a nerf. Bossk in particular does tremendous things so I'm leery as that you'll let me keep him as is, but he's fun. He reminds me of the Clones under Cody back in the day.

Contracts are fun and bring about another layer of strategy, and once fulfilled the Hunters are unleashed -- precisely like they should be.

Which is another reason I'm waiting for them to be nerfed. I don't expect to keep nice, fun things here.

But in the meantime -- I want to say this: I'm having a blast for the first time in months. I'm actually theorycrafting again. I haven't done that since the Tank Raid launched. I couldn't be bothered with Sith because I was going through the motions...but now I'm looking at how and where best to use them.

Well done. I'm stoked for the inevitable (please not another 3 years) second pass with Cad and Zam reworked. I've been using Zam and the bombers since she was released, and I've enjoyed finding how to mix her into the new reworks.

From someone who doesn't say thank you often -- thank you. You have, however temporarily, reignited a passion for the game that I thought forever lost.