Forum Discussion

9 months ago

Bronzium conversion rate

I understand having a lower conversion rate for higher level relics but why is the conversion rates incredibly awful for Bronzium wirings? This is by far the greatest hurdle I’m facing as an end game player. It’s incredible how expensive these are in the stores and how terrible the conversion rate is in Scavenger. Think we’ll get a reprieve any time soon?
    MasterSeedy
    Seasoned Hotshot
    Hey, just quick question on a related topic:

Has anyone calculated the expected CCBs/crystal (or crystals/CCB) from farming LS 1C and trading in the salvage? I'm curious b/c they've were selling that daily pack with 640 CCBs for 3200 crystals. I generally avoid that stuff as less productive than farming, but that assumes you're only doing 50-crystal refreshes, so there is an advantage in purchasing a few packs now and again so long as the value is equal to or better than 1/2 the number of you would get with 50-crystal refreshes (so that you get the same or better as you would if you did all of your regular farming, then spent 100-crystals refreshes for the extra ).

If 640 CCBs is the same value as, say, what you would get farming with 1800 or 2000 crystals of energy refreshes, then I could just buy that and take the non-CCB part of the package as a bonus. That would allow me to keep farming Kyros & BWs without pausing for a week or two every once in a while for CCB farming.
    MasterSeedy
    Seasoned Hotshot
    Actually NVM. I found what I need on Reddit.

Expected CCBs is 137 per 10x 50 crystal refreshes (500 crystals)

This means that 640 CCBs = 2335 crystals of farming, but with no pause in your usual farming. I don't remember what else comes with it, probably not stuff I would value at 900 crystals, so it would be equal to the efficient farming value, but it would be far superior to the inefficient (100 crystals/refresh) farming value. It's probably a decent compromise, then.
  • "MasterSeedy;c-2454654" wrote:
    Actually NVM. I found what I need on Reddit.

Expected CCBs is 137 per 10x 50 crystal refreshes (500 crystals)

This means that 640 CCBs = 2335 crystals of farming, but with no pause in your usual farming. I don't remember what else comes with it, probably not stuff I would value at 900 crystals, so it would be equal to the efficient farming value, but it would be far superior to the inefficient (100 crystals/refresh) farming value. It's probably a decent compromise, then.

The question is how does that compare to the 500 crystal packs of CCBs with the various outcomes.
    I want to say this one is better based on the "average" roll, but I haven't done the math lately.