Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Bye bye god mods

Seems mods with great speed have completely vanished. I haven’t had a mod go over 14 speed in a few months now.
Anyone else??
  • "Vendi1983;c-1957984" wrote:
    After today's mod salvage haul from GAC:

Obviously that worked, but I'm curious as to who you're slicing a non-speed primary arrow mod for?
  • "Jack1210;c-1958296" wrote:
    "Vendi1983;c-1957984" wrote:
    After today's mod salvage haul from GAC:

Obviously that worked, but I'm curious as to who you're slicing a non-speed primary arrow mod for?

Ikr like 30 speed > 23 speed.
  • I'm slicing & collecting mods since they exist (not focused refreshing energy etc.), and i believe my best speed mod so far has +22 speed.
    I've a lot with +3 to +13 speed, but all above +13 is very seldom, for me at least, maybe just bad luck for 2 years, i don't know B)
  • Chalk it up to bad luck and rng OP. I went from not getting anything great for 5 months to getting 6 mods with 20-21 secondary speed in the past 3 weeks.

Those mods I got lucky getting has helped my arena team tremendously. The farthest I have fell in Arena in the past 3 weeks was rank 14.
  • "Vendi1983;c-1958442" wrote:
    Shoretrooper. He's at about 36k health, 53k protection, and +70 speed @ G10. With TM gains on a Trooper team I'm not worried about maximum speed.

Whilst this makes sense for tanks in general, protection primary is kind of a waste. Health primary, health set arrows with speed secondary are what makes G13 GG and GK work at the moment. Max health for GG's offense and max health in calculating Protection Up for GK under Padme.

Protection primary doesn't really do much in the move to 6* (0.5% more protection)