Forum Discussion

11 months ago

Cal event worst ever?

Cg, I can read novels. I don’t need to spend 30 minutes seeing the char do his moves over and over and over. We need a sim option for first time events
    crzydroid
    Seasoned Traveler
    This was one of the most fun events I've ever played in this game. And I appreciate that it was very doable at the g12 reqs, unlike GI, which was a headache at R5 and had a lot of people pushing to R7 since they needed to get there for Reva anyway.

"Iy4oy4s;c-2446627" wrote:
    While I enjoyed the event, I miss the events like GAS and Malak. Those were memorable and once you completed it, it came was a sense of accomplishment. These events now are lacking that flair. I really enjoyed trying to get through an event with minimal investment because it was possible. Those days are gone.

Well, if you liked those, get ready, because the new Bo-Katan is labeled as the same kind of event.
    Iy4oy4s
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "crzydroid;c-2446661" wrote:
    This was one of the most fun events I've ever played in this game. And I appreciate that it was very doable at the g12 reqs, unlike GI, which was a headache at R5 and had a lot of people pushing to R7 since they needed to get there for Reva anyway.

"Iy4oy4s;c-2446627" wrote:
    While I enjoyed the event, I miss the events like GAS and Malak. Those were memorable and once you completed it, it came was a sense of accomplishment. These events now are lacking that flair. I really enjoyed trying to get through an event with minimal investment because it was possible. Those days are gone.

Well, if you liked those, get ready, because the new Bo-Katan is labeled as the same kind of event.

You missed the point of my post. I liked the challenge of those events because the gear requirement was so low. The same type of experience with the C3po and Chewie events. These current events are just a gear check and that's it....its boring and provides no memorable experience.