Forum Discussion

Gemini6777
Seasoned Novice
2 days ago

Shin

Man i sure hope CG can find it in your great big hearts to give me the one and only 330 drop for Shin. Ive never had a 330 before and i typically whale like AhnaldT101 but since the Marquee drop is this week. I am limited to my whale. Ive whaled all the gl tano toons to req and same with Baylon. But as always they will deny me max anything. 

• Telling someone they have a "cold black heart" is the best way to have positive results 🤣

EDIT:
    Now it has been edited, I miss the quote feature from the old forum

Gemini6777
      Seasoned Novice

Yeah that probably wasnt a good choice of words. Lol

lordzhedd
    Rising Traveler

RNG is RNG. You've got a 0.1% chance at a 330 pull - same as everyone else. It's not personal. CG is not out to get you.

Gemini6777
      Seasoned Novice

There not out to look after me either. For someone that spends a boat load of mullah it would be nice to get that 0.1%. Lol

lordzhedd
        Rising Traveler

I'm still looking for it myself. Unfortunately, it's totally possible to whale on gamble packs for every single character and never see that 330. The good news is, the law of large numbers is on your side. If you whale as hard as you say you do, your chances of seeing it one day continue to go up :)

WyldStallyn69
    Seasoned Newcomer

Is every new toon and team going to make JMK irrelevant? Will JMK get a lifter to make him viable again or at least compete with every team that's shutting him down?

• I lucked out and got the 330 drop from the GM and am really stoked, powering them up and getting my NS team ready to use and relic'd up.  That said, I haven't see ANYTHING about Shin Hati in the game, we normally get a mail message saying she's coming the week she is released. Have they not sent a message this time?

Whatelse73
    Rising Adventurer

It would be nice if at some point in their time playing every player got at least one 330 drop, but don't count on it.  good luck though!