Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Can’t promote Omega

I have been trying to promote Omega for several months and I just can’t get the shards I need. I only need two more and I can’t seem to get anymore for some reason. I missed the special event that unlocks her and provides extra shards for promotion due to having quit and uninstalled the game for several years. The find feature says that her shards can be found in fleet battle 4-d hard, but I have not unlocked that yet because I am only level 54 and have not completed my fleet commander training.
  • I have her already unlocked, and I don’t want to waste crystals on anything that won’t help with promotion.
  • I understand that but that is going to take forever. Isn’t there a faster way to get her shards?
  • "Dogfood333;c-2422710" wrote:
    I understand that but that is going to take forever. Isn’t there a faster way to get her shards?

It will take a long as it takes. You can get to level 85, beat the node, and farm her in a few months' time. There are people who have been playing this game for 7 years, so that's relatively short. This is a long-haul game.