Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Can we please have a "parry," " skip," or "surrender" option

Hello. My guild has some people who can easily do an extraordinary amount of damage in tier 7 raids. Then everyone else sttruggles to do 500k damage.

These are our guilds rules for tier 7:

1 attack. If you score under 200k in this run, you can attack until you reach 200k. However there is a hard cap of 500k max per round. We are having people trying to minimize their damage and still doing 650k+ damage. This is infuriating the little guys of the guild.

But what can we do? My squad for instance does close to 500k before the door even goes up.

If we had any of : parry per turn, skip a turn, or overall surrender to the rancor (he can eat the entire lineup for all I care.) It would make things so much easier. Its causing huge fights in the guild. There are some who refuse to believe we could be doing so much damage, while trying to minimize the output of damage. Its gotten to the point where people are going to start getting kicked for excessive damage.

Can we PLEASE have some sort of option to skip turns, or to completely give up to the rancor, while keeping dealt damage? I like my current guild. I have zero wants to leave it. And it seems like it could be an easy fix.

Please give us the option to skip turns, parry, or surrender while keeping dealt damage. Like I said, want to make it where my entire lineup is eaten if I were to give in? Great!