Forum Discussion

coolnessda
Rising Newcomer
12 months ago

Cant access game need to contact guild

So my phone has been acting up since this morning and my internet has prevented me from signing into my account in goh. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but now I apparently dont have a strong enough wifi signal in my phone despite it working on everything else so I cant reinstall it. I want to contact my guild so they know what's going on but I dont know how to since I dont have discord or anything else to reach them. Is there a way to contact them from here?
  • Hope this helps. Messaged your guild leader and an officer. Will let you know if they respond.

• i am desperately attempting to find anyone who is from the guild called "a guild has no nam3" and yes the misspelled name is intentional. i cant download a single app on my phone due to whatever is going on with it so i cant download discord to contact anyone. i dont want to get kicked from my guild for no participation but im out of options right now and am at my wits end. so please if anyone knows what i can do please help asap.
  • Dont know the guild but if you have access to a desktop pc or laptop you can log into discord via your browser