Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Carbonite Circuit Board Farming

I know this has been brought up before but I feel like revisiting what gear can be scavenged for the Carbonite Circuit Boards would be a huge win for players. Even having to transfer other scavenged material.

I know it probably won't be revised as part of the point is to create a reason for players to spend Crystals but it wish it would be up for reconsideration as gearing requirements for events continue to increase.

• They are talking about changes to the economy, that is basically 2 parts, ges and shards.

We will have to wait and see, but any increase in gear would help relic mats. Plus they may add those pieces somewhere too, but that's a longer shot.
  • light side battles 1-D gives the most gear for cabonite circuit boards. about 4 gear pieces per attempt, 60 attempts per day w/ 3 refreshes which makes about 240 gear pieces which turns into about 60 carbonite circuit boards or 4 days for an r7 char
  • "JarJarReubs;c-2187159" wrote:
    light side battles 1-D gives the most gear for cabonite circuit boards. about 4 gear pieces per attempt, 60 attempts per day w/ 3 refreshes which makes about 240 gear pieces which turns into about 60 carbonite circuit boards or 4 days for an r7 char

I'm going to screenshot this. I've been getting closer and closer to being worried about them and today took Sion to relic and it really put me in a tough spot for those pieces. This helps a lot.

Thanks!

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,321 PostsLatest Activity: 2 minutes ago