Forum Discussion

DaPowerfulJedi
New Spectator
6 years ago

Chancellor Palpatine Kit Idea

Chancellor Palpatine
Light Side, Support, Galactic Republic

Deceive Basic: Deal physical damage to target enemy and dispel all buffs on them. For each buff dispelled, Chancellor Palpatine gains 15% turn meter and has a 25% chance to increase the duration of all non unique debuffs the target is suffering by 1 turn. This attack can’t be countered or evaded.

Dew it! Special 1: Grant target ally critical chance and critical damage up for 2 turns and call them to assist. If the target enemy is defeated, Chancellor Palpatine and the target recover 100% health and gain +10 speed (stacking) for the rest of the battle. (Cooldown 3)

We Must Move Quickly Special 2: Grant all allies 75% turn meter and speed up for 3 turns. Inflict speed and potency down for 3 turns on all enemies. Enemies who resist this attack lose 100% turn meter, which can’t be resisted. (Cooldown 5)

I Love Democracy Leader: At the start of the battle, all allies have all of their base stats increased by 8%. ZETA: +7%

Are You Going to Kill Me? Unique: Chancellor Palpatine has +100% defense. While he is active, all dark side allies gain +20% accuracy and potency. In addition, whenever a dark side ally damages an enemy, they gain advantage and potency up for 1 turn. ZETA: Whenever a dark side ally damages an enemy, Chancellor Palpatine recovers 5% health and protection.
  • "Sebek;c-1758707" wrote:
    Maybe make him Dark Side instead of Light Side

Maybe Neutral? Because he was presenting himself as the good guy even though he wasn't really.
  • Overall a really great kit. I love it. Only thing is...his basic. It shouldn't do any damage or be changed altogether.
    The reason for this is that it would be broken under a Zeta Darth Vader lead. It would be an infinite loop! Other than that thou I see no issues with the kit. Great idea.
  • Maybe @Zombefyer, good idea, but this kit doesn't have one, so why don't you make one of your own?
    Veritlyn
    New Spectator
    Why isn't there a Sith tag? Papa Palps was always a Sith even though he had a fake persona