Forum Discussion

Entoniiii
New Rookie
22 days ago

Any news on next Capital ship?

Is there any news on when a new capital ship might be released or which capital ship will be released? What are the expectations?

• The only part of "The Leak" that remained was the thing about Nihilus' Capital Ship. I don't think it's a thing, anymore, since we got Malgus' instead. 

crzydroid
    Seasoned Traveler

All we know is it's not following the cadence of the last three, or it would be out already. So no announcement or mention of any reqs or new ship chases means we have no clue when we're getting a next one, if there are even any plans.

• Most likely to be a separatist ship. Anyway, the promised(?) Naboo star fighter and the RedFive are still no where near. If the devs are so focused on Ahsoka, then why not release some Ahsoka ships as well? Just some personal speculation, but I think it’s time for new ships.

mykdapet
      New Novice

What asohka ships? You have her ship, thrawns, which is already in the game, and that's basically it other than the big space circle. Could add a space whale I guess as an unpiloted ship :)

Thorvald4
    Rising Traveler

Don’t know about Capital Ship, but her ship requirement will most likely be her ship from the series. 

dosman2233
      Rising Scout

T6-1974, featuring Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum) and a new unit, Huyang, as Crew

• With the login calendar being both bastilas this month it’s possibly it will be an old republic ship