Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Connection issues?

Hey guys,
I'm running the game on Android and haven't been able to launch the game for 1.5h now.
My data isn't depleted, all other apps and sites work, and I've already restarted my phone.
The game launches up until "Loading Cantina" and then it sits there for 30m.
I've tried 4G and wifi, both without result. Anyone else having the same?
  • 3 members of my guild are having issues. Dont know if there's any rhyme or reason but the are european members
    AceCV
    Rising Novice
    Game frozed in a TW battle....and overall performance is low...very laggy and super slow.
  • It's starting again... I'm sure the launch of Greef Karga has something to do with this.
    I can't get on the game again!
  • Connection has been particularly poor in the last three days (coinciding with the new events?). I am missing raids, payouts etc. What is the point is a game if you cannot play?
  • Today while doing my gac battles it happened twice to me that after I won the battle, the victory screen didn't pop up.
    After waiting like 10 minutes I got a message saying the gac timer was up or something like that.
    I lost the battles with the enemy squad untouched because of this.
    Weird
  • Same here. Sometimes it'll be fine, somedays it doesn't load up from the start up of the game. Happened a lot during the past week.

• Running the Karga Event, game crashes and little popup saying game stopped. Rest seems fine.