Forum Discussion

12 months ago

Conquest alternative

Why is it, that you actually only need to play conquest if you want to compeed? In times of diversification it is not enough to make scout trooper female, but we also need different modes to get OP chars. Why is it that you can get Taron Malicos or the fury or some other important chars only at the conquest. If only it were fun, but you just keep on making the same boring fights again and again. Sure, as every product has a life cycle so has games, but why making a game so bad at the last stages of its cycle?
Seriously, no motivation for this boring mode, so you can only quit the wohle game.
  • You get GLs outside of Conquest, JK Cal Kestis wasn’t in Conquest, the Grand Inquisitor wasn’t in Conquest, Third Sister wasn’t in Conquest, I mean, shall I go on?
    Scruminator
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Just say that you’re not interested in actually playing the game so you can get free rewards instead. Would’ve saved you a lot of typing.
  • Exactly that's what I meant! It would be more diversified if you could get important chars also in other modes and not only with conquest. The important datacron mats are also mainly available in conquest.
  • Ok i see, keep going on doing the same conquest fights again and again, it must be so challenging for you.
    Seriously reva is one char, when do we see the next tb-char? Cal kestis, is it the new meta like fury or taron? But yes please go on, cg-fanboys.

Actually i like the mechanics in the game, but it is only the gac that makes fun, but obviously you don't like tactics and strategies like i do, you guys prefer dull repetitions. Everyone can do that, no intelligence or tactics needed, just some crystals a day to do all the battles twice. Nice!