Forum Discussion

12 months ago

Conquest S2 Boss unkillable

Why this game begin to be a stupid joke.
Its a 1+b game . If they cant fix those bugs, shut it down,fix it,give us crystals back for the energy that we spend and start again.
How is that posible after 14h the game is the same. S2 Jabba cant be kill. I use for S1 bosses,12h ago , Jabba vs the pig and cls old school for the rancoor. Wookies give me the win against bh in S2 mini boss, but the last one, Jabba, nothing works
  • What on earth is this nonsense?.... S2, and actual hard counters are not getting a turn against the Jabba boss in S2.... this is just ridiculous.
    The mini-boss in S1, the boss in S1... snd now this....
    Come on maaaaannnn....
  • They're sleeping right now. I'd assume they have this set up on the board of incompetence to fix one sector per day.
  • It’s one thing to make a hard challenge or raid where we can keep trying it over and over. It’s another go make something this hard when each attempt costs resources. That’s pretty messed up.
  • I beat Jabba with Reva/Inquisitors... it was a tad sketchy.... this Conquest is becoming a bit of fire of the dumpster variety....
    .... hopefully, it gets sorted.
  • LV, RG, Ninth, Piett, Malicos, summoned Moff G/Dark and a speed consumable plus the 50% boost disc