Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Conquest schedule

I don't know if one of the devs has talked about it yet but does anyone know when the next Conquest will start?
  • "Venmo_Addict;d-252316" wrote:
    I don't know if one of the devs has talked about it yet but does anyone know when the next Conquest will start?

January
  • "Venmo_Addict;d-252316" wrote:

Mere moments before the appearance of a "Conquest 12" thread where we will all act surprised that we're still getting duplicate data disks, aghast at the absence of feat counters, and shocked that over prepared teams go first.

Iy4oy4s
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "DarjeloSalas;c-2323712" wrote:
    "Venmo_Addict;d-252316" wrote:

I’m a teacher, and this post is the forum equivalent of one of my pupils asking me when they’re getting their test scores back - as I am still collecting in their papers.

Honest question: So you plan a test, give the test, collect the test without having a deadline for yourself to get them graded, and have the grades posted? Its just whenever you get around to it? How can you hold a student accountable for timely submissions, if you do not have timely responses in turn? No shade thrown, just a question.

Also, why is it a bad thing for the player base to expect communication? Your comment seems like you are talking down on the OP for asking a logical question. Are we to expect the next conquest to follow the two weeks on, two weeks off, or are we running whenever CG feels like launching the next one? We don't know....why....because we have very little communication.

Billion+ dollar game everyone.
  • "DarjeloSalas;c-2323739" wrote:
    "Iy4oy4s;c-2323734" wrote:

I’m a teacher, and this post is the forum equivalent of one of my pupils asking me when they’re getting their test scores back - as I am still collecting in their papers.

Honest question: So you plan a test, give the test, collect the test without having a deadline for yourself to get them graded, and have the grades posted? Its just whenever you get around to it? How can you hold a student accountable for timely submissions, if you do not have timely responses in turn? No shade thrown, just a question.

Also, why is it a bad thing for the player base to expect communication? Your comment seems like you are talking down on the OP for asking a logical question. Are we to expect the next conquest to follow the two weeks on, two weeks off, or are we running whenever CG feels like launching the next one? We don't know....why....because we have very little communication.

When they get their scores depends on many things. Chief among them right now is whether or not they were all in class that day. Absences are higher than usual, and I’m sure you can understand why.

That said, it would be a very rare event indeed that they didn’t get their scores the next time I saw the class.

My point was intended to be a humorous comparison, not an attempt to talk down the OP.

Thanks for clarifying, I persevered it as an kind of back handed answer. I am not a teacher but I have been on the other end and understand
  • It seems that CG want conquest to be monthly, so it looks like it will start first monday each month. So my prediction is that 12th conquest will start 3.1.
  • "DarjeloSalas;c-2323739" wrote:
    "Iy4oy4s;c-2323734" wrote:

My point was intended to be a humorous comparison, not an attempt to talk down the OP.

Must just be your natural charm shining through.

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,285 PostsLatest Activity: 19 minutes ago