Forum Discussion

ASTalR
Seasoned Novice
2 months ago

Correct place for a question about Jar Jar's unlock and Tier 5?

Hi, all.

I created a post in the Strategy and Tips section and included my Gungan stats and asked some questions about Tier 5 as I am having trouble. The post was deleted.  I created another one, but that was deleted as well.  Is that the wrong place for asking a question about how to unlock Jar Jar, and is it something I wasn't supposed to ask about?  I'm not sure how to get help since my Guild doesn't use Discord and the videos I watched weren't helping.

chpMINIsolo
    Seasoned Vanguard

I dont know what videos you were watching, but Xaereth's & Scrybe's videos helped me

ASTalR
      Seasoned Novice

I totally forgot to reply. I watched videos from both channels and was able to unlock Jar Jar a few hours before the event ended. Thanks a ton!

• It wasn't deleted it was moved

https://forums.ea.com/discussions/swgoh-strategy-and-tips-en/jar-jar-tier-5/4953173

ASTalR
      Seasoned Novice

Scuba, I oringally posted it in Strategy and Tips, but it was deleted on the same day.  I thought maybe something went wrong, so I reposted it in Strategy and Tips, but it was deleted again.  I had checked several times through the day for replies but the post was gone after a few hours.  That's when I commented in the General Forums about the correct placement of the question.  I thought for some odd reason maybe I wasn't supposed to ask that in the S&T section, but I had no idea why that was the case.   However, not long thereafter it reappeared.  Someone had suggested some videos, which I watched but had forgotten to thank the person who replied.  I logged in yesterday to thank the individual and forgot I had posted in the General Forums about the issue.  So, long story short, I did get an answer that helped.  But, I know for certain my two original posts in S&T were deleted because I checked repeatedly for replies and discovered the posts were removed or no longer visible for some reason.  It appeared one of the two original posts was reinstated?  No idea what caused all that, but I was very confused at the time.  

MasterSeedy
        New Hotshot

Best guess is that it wasn't deleted, but went to the filter so it wasn't appearing right away. Then you posted something the same or similar, so when a moderator had time to check on things, they approved one and let the other die. 

MasterSeedy
      New Hotshot

Do you know where it was moved from? They said that they originally posted in Strategy & Tips. Could the OP have been mistaken?