Forum Discussion

5 years ago

COVID-19 distressing event

Would it be really cool if there was an event to make this COVID-19 quarantine less distressing, like a double drop or something?
Does anyone think there is a chance?
  • "Zac_SWGoH;d-226352" wrote:
    like a double drop or something?

The double drop 2x0=0 stress might be too much during these trying times.
  • With GLs dropping tmrw, sadly I can see them just discounting Packs as that's their big push lately.
    They can't really publish any new content unless it was already in the works which means they maybe had to rush production which can lead to more bugs- and I dont really want that. If it's going to be new I want to know it's working right.
    So besides slashing prices; offering dbl drops or increasing the amount of running events (Ie assault, BH bounties, etc) are the really only other two things i think CG would be likely to offer. And if they dont give anything due to cvd19, that's fine too. No one is owed anything.
    My hope is that they may lessen the reqs for GLs ( extremely doutbful), or just make it slightly easier to obtain the gear needed.
    As a f2p I've tried to stay positive but quite honestly since the relics came out, trying to compete is just impossible.
    Without things changing, the relic requirements for the GLs are next to impossible without spending any cash. And before you chime in; I know I'm a f2p and can't expect everything first round. I've waited and grinded for jkr,, c3p0, chewie while others have had them maxed for months.currently I'm still grinding towards DR . But they at least had feasible reqs to achieve in a reasonable time frame .
    again, if not then I'm not going to be disappointed. I've played a good game for almost 3 years now and haven't paid a cent.
    I hope you all stay safe
  • I think that just like many people in the real world. CG employees may have more important things to worry about, than ensuring that we have things to do in game.
    Pulsipher
    Seasoned Traveler
    I agree- but they said they were making plans for stuff to do during this time.
  • This is true, things in the USA seem to be difficult.
    It's just that many of my guild mates are having difficulty playing, and some already talk about stopping forever.
    They could give an incentive, use an old event already set up.
  • They already stated they are looking into doing something.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/226180/general-health-and-safety-update#latest