Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Cross Platform

We really need cross platform log in for this game.
  • Yeah, Saraleb, would you like? to lose all your progress in the last 9 months, many characters with max equipments upgrades and awsome mods? redo Yoda´s challenge after up yo 7* at least 5 Jedi´s, rebels to have palpatine also.. and so, and so and so.. Sure you wouldn´t. So.. EA will lose money as long as they will lose users, too. I´m not the 1st and will not be the last requesting it. I´m sure you wouldnt.. so.. stop saying bullsheek (lol)
  • Cap, more expensive means, more than twice the cost in USA. And after the ships upgrade, you wouldn´t get a bad processor. So, have to get a better device
  • I prefer to have the s7 Edge than have an iphone to continue playing, so EA will lose a payer user. All the matter of the post is ''EA, look how many users you lost and will still lose''!
  • u are a piece of sheet, mr Saraleb.... lol kkkkkkkkkkkk nobody invited you to come here and reply your emptiness in my post. If you are not to add, then get away
  • Saraleb stills the PITA! Will never changes! if you can´t add, get lose! hope you have the same prob. then you will cry in the shower thinking all the things you lost! lol
  • "1AmYourFath3r;937632" wrote:
    Welcome to the Forums!

I don't know many games that you can actually play cross-platform, unless it's a game that doesn't use either Game Center or Google Play.

I play clash of clans on android and an iPhone.
  • One day this PITA (Saraleb) (you should change your name to PITA) You will get in love for an IOS and will unable to have it onlye because you are this piece of sheep.. lol you are not welcome here, get off! Wish I could find you in the arena... lol for your luck you can´t fight me, ´cause android does not fight ios arena
  • Yes.. EA, Consider allowing the cross platforms, that´s all the matter, If you can´t please let us know why. And let the enslaved be enslaved and workhard. I´m done with the Mi mi mi boy... you might be working, or adult, but you will be forever young.. with the child brains you are! lol