Forum Discussion

phinehas10
New Spectator
7 years ago

Daily Activities Completion Rewards

I finished all the daily activities, but when I did so, there was no reward for completing all the daily activities. Was this removed in yesterday’s update? Or is this some kind of bug? I have updated to the latest version in the iOS App Store and didn’t see this problem yesterday on the old version.
  • I think this has been an issue for a while, it happens when you hit 85. The next day it's fine, but you lose it the first day
  • "JediRobb;c-1554366" wrote:
    Nice! I also hit level 85 yesterday, so I don’t know if that has anything to do with it. App update and Level 85 might have been too much for the app to handle, I guess.

Did you complete any of the dailies before level 85 and others after level 85? In this case you may not be eligible to receive the level 85 prize box.

I know for sure, that something similar was the case with omegas back when level cap was at 80.
  • I noticed the upgrade a ship was no longer part of the dailies. I’ve done everything short of deleting and re-installing the app. The item is there now but dimmed. I read somewhere that it will be accessible when the energy reset happens at noon, so I’ll wait and see. Definitely a bug though. All the daily activities today were completed at level 85 as I hit 85 yesterday.