Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Darth Malak Release

With February being the traditionally exciting Sith month and the release timing of characters that compose squads that help with hero journeys, my thoughts wander to when Darth Malak will be released. Currently, he is one of the few essentials that we do not have for Darth Revan. Before releasing someone that powerful with a “villain” journey without Malak would feel like meeting Han without Chewie present in A New Hope.

We have a lot of fan favorite characters still awaiting release from KotOR 1&2 as well as the Ebon Hawk, looking forward to seeing them slowly added throughout the year! :)
  • "Stick;c-1781607" wrote:
    How about no promotion of real Star Wars content by the people paid from Star Wars ? What real cannon content won’t get recognition in the game genius. Ya I saw a pic of a fat pig guard with no context. What’s your pic ?

The context is that it was taken from video footage provided by CG to the GCs for use in promoting the new/reworked droids.

• "Liath;c-1781657" wrote:
    "Stick;c-1781607" wrote:
    How about no promotion of real Star Wars content by the people paid from Star Wars ? What real cannon content won’t get recognition in the game genius. Ya I saw a pic of a fat pig guard with no context. What’s your pic ?

The context is that it was taken from video footage provided by CG to the GCs for use in promoting the new/reworked droids.

Right. Context is general grev. Related to revan in zero ways.

"The_Only_Drak;c-1781665" wrote:
    This thread smells strongly of troll..

Stop sniffing your computer and make a real argument

• "Darthvanity;c-1781648" wrote:
    "Riffinator;c-1781632" wrote:
    "Stick;c-1781627" wrote:
    Same pic. Strange that I didn’t make **** up from seeing the same thing as you.

Woah woah woah no need to be a real STICK in the mud about it.
    GET IT?!?!

Is that a exclamation or a question? Are you unsure which you're asking?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interrobang
    No it's because I didn't want to use an Interrobang.
  • "Stick;c-1781595" wrote:
    It ain’t happening. Too much legit Star Wars content coming this year to waste time on rip off original trilogy crap. . Let’s see new trilogy stuff. Clone wars , the mandalorian, screw that fan service nonsense.

The New Trilogy IS rip-off OT stuff
  • "TheLordOfMadness;c-1811850" wrote:
    "Stick;c-1781595" wrote:
    It ain’t happening. Too much legit Star Wars content coming this year to waste time on rip off original trilogy crap. . Let’s see new trilogy stuff. Clone wars , the mandalorian, screw that fan service nonsense.

The New Trilogy IS rip-off OT stuff

So much this. What's worse, it's even terribly done.
    I personally would take any service droids from Jabba's palace or even generic toons like JC over Rose.