Forum Discussion

AtuinTheGreat
Seasoned Rookie
22 days ago

Datacron expiration

When a datacron set expires, we get to the inbox is dismantled value. 

My question is, what happens to the unused materials?  do we get their dismantled value as well, do we get their full value so do we not get them at all? 

Thanks in advance

• The unused materials get changed into mk1 and mk2 reroll materials for the new set. 

MasterSeedy
      Seasoned Hotshot

Thanks. That makes a sort of sense, given how many of those reroll materials I have. 

matthewsaada
        New Novice

Yeah that's why I go hard on materials even if I don't need them for datacrons. Having 800+ reroll mats for lv3 and lv6 makes a huge difference in getting the crons I want.

• You definitely do not get the full value.

If you have 4-6 level 9 Datacrons usually you will get the return on materials to make 1-2 level 9.

Thats all I remember from last Rey Datacron change.

AtuinTheGreat
      Seasoned Rookie

What you're saying is correct. It doesn't answers my question though. 

I didn't ask how about the resources you get from the dismantled DCs.

I asked what happens to the unused materials: for example, you keep your DC cash. But what happens with the other materials?

DarthJobbie
    Seasoned Traveler

Do the mats not stay in your inventory (even though we have no way to see with out of current dc sets) so when that dc set comes around again you have a starting resource.

Its a good question and as a resource game we should be able to see all resource we have.

MasterSeedy
    Seasoned Hotshot

I was under the impression that we get the full value for everything that we did not spend. 

That said, I don't remember where I heard that, and I've never double checked it. But it's easy to calculate if you like. Just make a note of your unused materials right now and your starting materials next week as soon as the new set drops.