Forum Discussion

ccmoose
New Novice
2 years ago

DC Mercy Rolls

I want mercy rolls for the L3/6/9 abilities. Something like after 5 on any one L3x node per DC, you get to just choose the one you want on the 6th.

Why? I've been trying to get the optimal L6 ability for the Inq set, and it just hasn't happened. I've gotta be at around 10-12 L6 rolls, despite locking Inq in with a L9, and I just haven't gotten it. It's very demoralizing.

"But they need you to feel that way to elicit spending!" Maybe... I can't speak for everyone, but this nonsense makes me want to spend even less. DCs seem to be moving in a positive balance direction. If they improved the UI and showed some mercy, I (and maybe others) would return to spending.

"But whales won't spend as much!" Doubtful. They already drop so many rerolls into DCs. Cutting off the L3/6/9 rerolls at the margins likely wouldn't dramtically change the amount they spend on DCs.

"CG will never do this. They don't care." Maybe... they did respond to some DC feedback early on. There's always a chance they will be receptive.