Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Delta Squad Clone Commandos.

Today I played Republic Commando after more than ten years, and I found out that Sun Fac and a geonosian that resembles a lot to GeoSpy are in the game. So this gave me the idea of "recreating" Delta Squad in SWGoH as a Clone team with clone and anti-droid synergy. Would you like the idea of having them in the game? Also, feel free to comment how do you feel about my ideas and posting your own (if you have free time like I do lol). I'll write their classic IDs and names, since they only have their names in canon.

RC-1138 "Boss"
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/8/8c/RC1138boss.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/350?cb=20090516013516
Tags: Light Side, Clone, Republic, Tank.
Offensive Clone Leader that specializes on weakening enemies while protecting its allies with a variety of buffs.

• DC-17M Blaster.
    Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 75% chance to inflict Health Down and Defense Down for 2 turns. This debuff duration is refreshed for 1 turn every time the enemy is critically hit by a Clone ally.
  • Republic Commando.
    All allies gain a buff (Attacker: Offense up, Tank: Defense up, Support/Healer: Potency up) for 2 turns, additionally, Clone allies gain Speed up for 2 turns. Boss gains taunt for 2 turns.
  • Delta Squad.
    Clone allies gain 30% Offense and 30% Potency. Zeta: +4% Offense and Potency and Clone allies gain Protection up for 2 turns every time they use an special ability.
  • Tactical Advantage.
    At the start of each encounter, Boss gains all the enemy buffs,if any. Additionally, Boss gains 15% Protection and Counter Chance for each living Clone ally.

RC-1140 "Fixer"
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/a/a8/RC1140Fixer.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/350?cb=20070802045009
Tags: Light Side, Clone, Republic, Support.
Efficient Clone Support that can set up big openings for Clone allies and counter enemy Separatist and Droids.

• DC-15s Side Arm Blaster.
    Deal Physical damage to target enemy and dispells all debuffs on a random ally. That ally gains Heal Over Time on a critical hit.
  • Electro-Static Detonador .
    Deal Special damage to all enemies with a 70% chance to inflict Stagger for one turn plus 70% chance to stun debuffed enemies. Additionally, Expose the primary target for one turn.
  • Bacta Bomb.
    All allies have their current health percentage equalized. Buffed allies also gain 40% Turn meter.
  • Tech Expert
    While Fixer is alive, Clone allies have a 20% to remove 35% Turn Meter (doubled for Separatist and Droid enemies). Additionally, buffed allies have a 60% chance to inflict Damage Over Time for one turn whenever they attack.

RC-1207 "Sev"
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/2/28/RC-1207sev.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20071010183305
Tags: Light Side, Clone, Republic, Attacker.
Deadly Clone Attacker with huge single target damage that can punish fast enemies.

• Sniper Attachment.
    Deal Physical damage to target enemy and gains 15% Turn meter with a 60% chance to attack a second time. If the target has any buff, also remove 20% Turn meter.
  • Brothers-in-arms.
    Deal Physical damage to target enemy and call a random Clone ally to assist. If the target has more than 50% Turn meter, call another random ally.
  • Commando Sniper.
    Sev can target stealthed enemies. In addition, Sev has +20% Critical Chance and Critical Damage.
  • Ultimate Sacrifice.
    Whenever Sev is defeated, he inflicts Tenacity Down for 2 turns on all enemies and Deathmark on the enemy that defeated him.

RC-1262 "Scorch"
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/d/d4/RC-1262.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/500?cb=20071010224357
Excellent Clone Attacker that can deal extreme damage to the whole enemy squad.

• Anti-Armor Attachment.
    Deal Physical damage to target enemy and gain Critical Chance up for 2 turns. This attack ignores the target's armor. If already has Critical Chance Up, grant it to a random ally.
  • Commando Thermal Detonator.
    Deals Physical damage to all target enemies and place a Thermal Detonator on them that explodes after 2 turns. Also dispels all buffs on a critical hit.
  • Demolition Assault.
    Deal Physical damage to all enemies and detonate all Thermal Detonators on them, inflicting Speed down for 2 turns.
  • Explosives Expert.
    Scorch gains 7% Offense for each living Clone ally. In addition, whenever Scorch defeats an enemy, reduces all of his cooldowns by 1.

Hope you enjoy reading it or commenting on the post as much as I enjoyed writing it.
Edited 5/14 to make the team a bit more "Arena" viable.
  • "Darth_Amarth;d-92218" wrote:
    Today I played Republic Commando after more than ten years, and I found out that Sun Fac and a geonosian that resembles a lot to GeoSpy are in the game. So this gave me the idea of "recreating" Delta Squad in SWGoH as a Clone team with clone and anti-droid synergy. Would you like the idea of having them in the game? Also, feel free to comment how do you feel about my ideas and posting your own (if you have free time like I do lol). I'll write their classic IDs and names, since they only have their names in canon.

RC-1138 "Boss"
    http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/8/8c/RC1138boss.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/350?cb=20090516013516
    Tags: Light Side, Clone, Republic, Tank.
    Offensive Clone Leader that specializes on weakening enemies while protecting its allies with a variety of buffs.

• DC-17M Blaster.
      Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 75% chance to inflict Health Down and Defense Down for 2 turns. This debuff duration is refreshed for 1 turn every time the enemy is critically hit by a Clone ally.
    • Republic Commando.
      All allies gain a buff (Attacker: Offense up, Tank: Defense up, Support/Healer: Potency up) for 2 turns, additionally, Clone allies gain Speed up for 2 turns. Boss gains taunt for 2 turns.
    • Delta Squad.
      Clone allies gain 30% Offense and 30% Potency. Zeta: +4% Offense and Potency and Clone allies gain Protection up for 2 turns every time they use an special ability.
    • Tactical Advantage.
      At the start of each encounter, Boss gains all the enemy buffs,if any. Additionally, Boss gains 15% Protection and Counter Chance for each living Clone ally.

RC-1140 "Fixer"
    http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/a/a8/RC1140Fixer.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/350?cb=20070802045009
    Tags: Light Side, Clone, Republic, Support.
    Efficient Clone Support that can set up big openings for Clone allies and counter enemy Separatist and Droids.

• DC-15s Side Arm Blaster.
      Deal Physical damage to target enemy and dispells all debuffs on a random ally. That ally gains Heal Over Time on a critical hit.
    • Electro-Static Detonador .
      Deal Special damage to all enemies with a 70% chance to inflict Stagger for one turn plus 70% chance to stun debuffed enemies. Additionally, Expose the primary target for one turn.
    • Bacta Bomb.
      All allies have their current health percentage equalized. Buffed allies also gain 40% Turn meter.
    • Tech Expert
      While Fixer is alive, Clone allies have a 20% to remove 35% Turn Meter (doubled for Separatist and Droid enemies). Additionally, buffed allies have a 60% chance to inflict Damage Over Time for one turn whenever they attack.

RC-1207 "Sev"
    http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/2/28/RC-1207sev.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20071010183305
    Deadly Clone Attacker with huge single target damage that can punish fast enemies.

• Sniper Attachment.
      Deal Physical damage to target enemy and gains 15% Turn meter with a 60% chance to attack a second time. If the target has any buff, also remove 20% Turn meter.
    • Brothers-in-arms.
      Deal Physical damage to target enemy and call a random Clone ally to assist. If the target has more than 50% Turn meter, call another random ally.
    • Commando Sniper.
      Sev can target stealthed enemies. In addition, Sev has +20% Critical Chance and Critical Damage.
    • Ultimate Sacrifice.
      Whenever Sev is defeated, he inflicts Tenacity Down for 2 turns on all enemies and Deathmark on the enemy that defeated him.

RC-1262 "Scorch"
    http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/d/d4/RC-1262.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/500?cb=20071010224357
    Excellent Clone Attacker that can deal extreme damage to the whole enemy squad.

• Anti-Armor Attachment.
      Deal Physical damage to target enemy and gain Critical Chance up for 2 turns. This attack ignores the target's armor. If already has Critical Chance Up, grant it to a random ally.
    • Commando Thermal Detonator.
      Deals Physical damage to all target enemies and place a Thermal Detonator on them that explodes after 2 turns. Also dispels all buffs on a critical hit.
    • Demolition Assault.
      Deal Physical damage to all enemies and detonate all Thermal Detonators on them, inflicting Speed down for 2 turns.
    • Explosives Expert.
      Scorch gains 7% Offense for each living Clone ally. In addition, whenever Scorch defeats an enemy, reduces all of his cooldowns by 1.

Hope you enjoy reading it or commenting on the post as much as I enjoyed writing it.
    Edited 5/14 to make the team a bit more "Arena" viable.

That was awesome!

• Love the changes! Really would like to see more clones added with a rework to some of the current ones, e.g. a lower cooldown or/and a debuff on Echo's grenade would be a start
  • I don't know them but these ideas look awesome, actually I do remember they got about a minute in the clone wars series
  • "KeKattia;c-1073379" wrote:
    Love the changes! Really would like to see more clones added with a rework to some of the current ones, e.g. a lower cooldown or/and a debuff on Echo's grenade would be a start

Agreed. The point of this post, apart from taking all that nostalgia out, is to suggest ways on how Clones can be upgraded to perform better overall.
  • I don't know if anyone has said this yet, but maybe you should add in Clone Advisor 01/425. I think he kind of counts as part of the team.