Forum Discussion

• "RancorPackGuild;868682" wrote:
    "Yolcuberserk;867776" wrote:
    I watched the video and saw krennic lvl was 83; however, in my last battle his lvl was 77. Why is it like that? it depends on our lvl?

1. Less time consumption.
    2. Rewards relative to majority player base low level tournament rewards in far less time.
    3. I enjoyed it.

Only draw back in my opinion is that Tier IV is pretty darn hard even with my level 85 I barely squeezed by. My sons at level 83 both and my alts I guarantee will not clear it especially since the highest Dr. K ally it offers only matches your player level.

Comnents I made last night ^^^^

But to answer your question. The event only gives you an ally equal to your level as the top option. You may have to go in and out 5-10 times because if you are at level 79 it will offer you a 77 and 78 and rarely a 79.

To get the best one enter like you will play, but at the ally screen back out and go back in until the Dr. K ally matches your level.

Thanks, I tried that too. However, I could not finish the last stage because of Rey. I'll be waiting the next events.
    scuba75
    Rising Rookie
    "Yolcuberserk;869541" wrote:
    "RancorPackGuild;868682" wrote:
    I watched the video and saw krennic lvl was 83; however, in my last battle his lvl was 77. Why is it like that? it depends on our lvl?

2. Rewards relative to majority player base low level tournament rewards in far less time.
    3. I enjoyed it.

Only draw back in my opinion is that Tier IV is pretty darn hard even with my level 85 I barely squeezed by. My sons at level 83 both and my alts I guarantee will not clear it especially since the highest Dr. K ally it offers only matches your player level.

But to answer your question. The event only gives you an ally equal to your level as the top option. You may have to go in and out 5-10 times because if you are at level 79 it will offer you a 77 and 78 and rarely a 79.

To get the best one enter like you will play, but at the ally screen back out and go back in until the Dr. K ally matches your level.

Thanks, I tried that too. However, I could not finish the last stage because of Rey. I'll be waiting the next events.

All you need is CUP!
    http://i.imgur.com/9fInYW8.png

3rd try was a charm
  • "scuba;870705" wrote:
    "Yolcuberserk;869541" wrote:
    "RancorPackGuild;868682" wrote:

3. I enjoyed it.

All you need is CUP!
    http://i.imgur.com/9fInYW8.png

3rd try was a charm

I have CUP but he is 4* and not useful for the event. Also, I can't see the image :neutral: