Forum Discussion

pgawannabe
Newcomer
10 days ago

EA getting greedy? Kryotech bundle price increase

HI EA. Are you getting greedy? I noticed that you increased the price of the Kryotech bundle from $4.99 to $6.99.  Why? less than 5 bucks wasn't so painful but now almost $7 is kind of a walk away price.  What's the deal? 

zakracoon
    Seasoned Novice

Tbf i agree, i could afford the 4.99 in my budget can’t do the 6.99 even for the extra kyros it’s not doable for me

chpMINIsolo
      Seasoned Vanguard

If a $2 increase is the make or break for your gaming budget, maybe making in game purchases shouldn’t be a life priority 

Thorvald4
    Rising Traveler

If you can’t afford to spend more than $4.99, than you are playing the wrong game. 

theXrono
    Seasoned Traveler

it is more expensive but its the same deal. instead of 50 kyros for $5 its 70 kryos for $7. i wouldn't call it greed since we get the same amount overall.

• Not a rip-off

25/25 = $5  25/25/20 = $7. 

Price per unit is basically the same.  

Im actually wondering if this offer will be a new popup offer as well as the $5 one as well.  Im at am point in the game that im needing kyro more than anything.  The $5 offer is limited to 2 buys when the offer pops up, then there is the monthly calendar the same price per unit, and now hopefully this will run along with those.