Forum Discussion

nottenst
New Traveler
5 years ago

Enfys Traya Endless loop

Traya is enraged but can't get through my Enfys who can't take a turn. Had to shut down the game. This appears to have happened to a bunch of people this time around. Has something changed or was this always the case?
    Magruffin
    Seasoned Rookie
    "nottenst;d-233143" wrote:

Traya is enraged but can't get through my Enfys who can't take a turn. Had to shut down the game. This appears to have happened to a bunch of people this time around. Has something changed or was this always the case?

This happened to me last week as well . I had traya down to 2% (from 11% when I started) and got caught in same loop

@CG_SBCrumb know what would solve this? A quit/leave battle option from the pause screen pretty please.
  • I'm experiencing it right now as an amusing surprise on the guild's first (doomed to fail) heroic Sith raid attempt. At this point I'm just letting this be the final 30 minutes of the raid for me. Show Traya what it feels like to be unable to beat someone.

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,276 PostsLatest Activity: 36 minutes ago