Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Enough with the Inquisitors

Seriously. Stop jamming it down our throats. Constant. And then when everyone is finally forced to get them because all game modes require them, you’ll change it to some other stupid team? They are stupid. You could have gone with any faction and it would be better. Theyre extremely unpopular - do you not know how to poll your audience? Your audience is currently booing you, while you stick with same material.
  • "Admiral_Piett;c-2396717" wrote:
    "slickdealer;c-2396716" wrote:
    Then don’t gear them it is a free country.

I expect more tie-ins with comics (like Aphra) games (Jedi Survivor) and TV shows, not less.

What does a free country have to do with talking about a game you are a simple one LOL

You won’t be put in jail for not gearing them
    Devian_Ers
    Seasoned Novice
    "LordDirt;c-2396706" wrote:
    Who is booing them?
    I am.
    Look:
    Spoiler

that's not me, but feels the same.
    P.S. Inquisitors are trash faction, full of trash characters and other 2 (GI + 2nd sister), which do not even feel the same they were. And awfully boring ewok-like mechanic.

Wish we needed Jawas in r8 instead of this...
  • "LordDirt;c-2396706" wrote:
    CG said they would be a big part of this game going forward. Don’t be mad. Who is booing them? I am all for Inquisitors doing a lot. Makes it easy.

I get the feeling that CG doesn't take negative feedback well.............or thinks it's funny.

The more negativity surround Inquisitors the more they ram them down our throats. As pointed out above; Hutt Cartel (a core team now) is coming to its end; however inquisitors (that are far from core) are still being rammed own our throats.

That's my feeling anyway. In general I agree with the OP.
  • "Ultra;c-2396715" wrote:
    "Admiral_Piett;c-2396708" wrote:
    CG said they would be a big part of this game going forward. Don’t be mad. Who is booing them? I am all for Inquisitors doing a lot. Makes it easy.

If that happens the game will lose players and a lot of people hate the inquisitors they are pushing them way to hard on us out of all the characters in the game and teams they choose the unpopular choice look at reva they made her a GL without the tag and yet she couldn't beat vader and Kenobi in the show LOL

Anakin couldn’t beat Kenobi in episode 3 and they made him a GL

JML couldn’t beat Kylo and they made him a GL

Jabba did nothing and they made him a GL

LOL

Let's face it, JKL and DV should have been their GL equivalent but they already had them in the game by the time they decided to introduce GLs, so they were backed into a corner and left with the rubbish versions of the characters. Jabba being a GL has more to do with his leadership of the Hutt Cartel than anything he did during the original trilogy.
    crzydroid
    Seasoned Traveler
    "BobaFettish86;c-2397146" wrote:
    "Ultra;c-2396715" wrote:
    "Admiral_Piett;c-2396708" wrote:

If that happens the game will lose players and a lot of people hate the inquisitors they are pushing them way to hard on us out of all the characters in the game and teams they choose the unpopular choice look at reva they made her a GL without the tag and yet she couldn't beat vader and Kenobi in the show LOL

Anakin couldn’t beat Kenobi in episode 3 and they made him a GL

JML couldn’t beat Kylo and they made him a GL

Jabba did nothing and they made him a GL

LOL

Let's face it, JKL and DV should have been their GL equivalent but they already had them in the game by the time they decided to introduce GLs, so they were backed into a corner and left with the rubbish versions of the characters. Jabba being a GL has more to do with his leadership of the Hutt Cartel than anything he did during the original trilogy.

JKL was released after SLKR and Rey.
  • "JackO'Lantern;d-260615" wrote:
    Seriously. Stop jamming it down our throats. Constant. And then when everyone is finally forced to get them because all game modes require them, you’ll change it to some other stupid team? They are stupid. You could have gone with any faction and it would be better. Theyre extremely unpopular - do you not know how to poll your audience? Your audience is currently booing you, while you stick with same material.

Orly?
    Ppl has been asking them for years. At least on this forum.