Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Entrenched question

Anyone know why the protection up from entrenched does not get converted to stacks of courage when using a Padme GR team?
    MasterSeedy
    Seasoned Hotshot
    I don't have Entrenched yet. Is it locked (like under Bastila Shan's lead)?

If it's not dispellable, then it can't be converted to courage.
  • I selected it mostly because I like some extra protection on GAS, but when I saw it was a buff and didn’t show as locked I thought I would try it with Padme.
  • "Link64;c-2261918" wrote:
    I haven’t seen it in person yet. Is it like Bastila Shan’s or Enfys Nest’s bonus protection? Meaning there’s no actual buff to dispel?

Or is it maybe a locked buff that can’t be dispelled? That’s all I can think of outside of a bug.

bastila is protection up which can't be dispelled (like padme unique that can't be dispelled either) nest is protection up

• d
    No lock but after asajj cleared all buffs it was still there (screenshot was start of battle I didn’t think to take one after asajj cleared buffs).
    MasterSeedy
    Seasoned Hotshot
    No lock but after asajj cleared all buffs it was still there

Well, that settles it. It's not dispellable, therefore it can't be converted to courage.

@CG_DojaFett is it possible to get the undispellable buffs to read that way in their description? It would also be better if they showed a lock on them, but that's not as important. Just getting the descriptions right wouldn't take any programming and would help people trying to make good strategic decisions. There are, after all, millions of players who don't read the forums.