Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Faction Mega-Pack Drops

Hey
Was just wandering what people got from the 2799 rebel pack.
Please no guessing about 6 10shard drops because of the other packs you opened in the past.
  • Someone in my guild got:
    12 Cassian
    12 Old Ben
    10 Hoth Rebel Scout
    10 Scarif Rebel Pathfinder
    20 Bodhi
    10 Old Ben
  • That's not bad. Everyone is gunning for Chaze and ATF shards so any time those don't show people feel the packs are a ripoff. 20 OB shards and 12 Cassian shards are nice.
  • "skywhopper;c-1233224" wrote:
    Someone in my guild got:
    12 Cassian
    12 Old Ben
    10 Hoth Rebel Scout
    10 Scarif Rebel Pathfinder
    20 Bodhi
    10 Old Ben

And all for the low, low price $20 worth of crystals!!! All of this could be yours....if the price is right! :D
  • 10 Bodhi
    10 Akbar
    10 HRScout
    12 Biggs
    12 Wedge
    12 Cassian

Totally rip-off deal :expressionless:
  • "RacerDejak;c-1233301" wrote:
    10 Bodhi
    10 Akbar
    10 HRScout
    12 Biggs
    12 Wedge
    12 Cassian

This is why I can't spend on the gambling packs. There is not a shard that you got that I do not have at 7*. I buy the 80 shard $20 packs often. Those packs tell you up front what you are getting for your money

• "Julmay;c-1233327" wrote:
    "RacerDejak;c-1233301" wrote:
    10 Bodhi
    10 Akbar
    10 HRScout
    12 Biggs
    12 Wedge
    12 Cassian

This is why I can't spend on the gambling packs. There is not a shard that you got that I do not have at 7*. I buy the 80 shard $20 packs often. Those packs tell you up front what you are getting for your money

It's flattering lol.. akbar, biggs, wedge, cassian i already have them *7. I wish for ATF, Baze

Enough.. no more gambling packs. $20 pack is fine :expressionless:
  • I have exactly 2/3 of the pack at 7*. Including Wiggs, Chaze, Ackbar, STH, Leia, Jyn Erso and a long list of et cetera. I'm only interested in Hoth Rebel Soldier and ATF exclusively. I'm not buying those cards.
  • I have everyone at 7* except for HRS who is at 84/100 so I'll just keep farming I guess. But boy is he a pain!
  • "Sewpot;c-1233425" wrote:
    I have everyone at 7* except for HRS who is at 84/100 so I'll just keep farming I guess. But boy is he a pain!

Got 50 shards of him last week, from 1x chronium card. What a lucky roll! :joy: