Forum Discussion

Iy4oy4s
Seasoned Newcomer
6 years ago

Familiar foe?

“Join General Skywalker in taking on a familiar foe”. Who do you think this familiar foe is? Don’t think it’s GG due to them listing him as the battle before this one. Tier 3 is a bit of a mystery. It’s been awhile since I’ve seen the movies and animated clone wars, but possible playable toon in the future?? Thoughts??
    Iy4oy4s
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "Pile;c-1976176" wrote:
    Asajj Ventress

I thought the same thing at first since she is in the trailer....perhaps I’m reading more into it then I should. Just don’t know why they wouldn’t name her in the description if she’s in the trailer. Interesting. Aqua droids to play a role?? Perhaps 99 makes an appearance??
  • I'd have to brush up on the episodes of clone wars that surround the event. Was Dooku involved?
  • "Pile;c-1976193" wrote:
    I'd have to brush up on the episodes of clone wars that surround the event. Was Dooku involved?

No. Asajj and GG were.
  • "GrandMasterEpsilon;c-1976204" wrote:
    "Pile;c-1976193" wrote:
    I'd have to brush up on the episodes of clone wars that surround the event. Was Dooku involved?

No. Asajj and GG were.

Dooku was too. He could definitely be an enemy in the event.
  • "DaPowerfulJedi;c-1976224" wrote:
    "GrandMasterEpsilon;c-1976204" wrote:
    "Pile;c-1976193" wrote:

No. Asajj and GG were.

No, he wasn't there during the battle.
  • "jawa7778;c-1976237" wrote:
    "DaPowerfulJedi;c-1976224" wrote:
    "GrandMasterEpsilon;c-1976204" wrote:
    "Pile;c-1976193" wrote:

No. Asajj and GG were.

No, he wasn't there during the battle.

I could've sworn he was. Whatever, Padmé and C3PO wouldn't have been on Kamino, but we need them for the event so maybe there's a chance.