Forum Discussion

perfidius44
    Rising Newcomer
    "Legend91;c-2229785" wrote:

+112 on JML with no emphasis on protection, jesus.

Not sure if it was sarcasm, but emphasis on Health make him much tankier imo. Different style.

• I actually thought credits topped out at 999.9M, so this is good to know I guess? I’m at like 735M and I buy most everything.
  • I could have 2 billions...I bought so many gold mods for nothing (0 upgrades on speed secondary)...worst scam from CG in fact...best speed mods comes from grey mods...u just have to be patient...which I am not anymore with this game...atm I only like 3v3....everything else,blah...since it's pretty obvious that after 5 years they won't allowed us to play with all chars...so ....
  • "TVF;c-2230181" wrote:
    "ObiPhilKenobi;c-2230121" wrote:
    I actually thought credits topped out at 999.9M, so this is good to know I guess? I’m at like 735M and I buy most everything.

Press X to doubt

Doubt what? I guess I can clarify....I rarely buy mods, only ones with speed showing already in the store. I buy everything else that’s credits...all the store gear refreshes, the 1M weekly shipment ones. Credits like sims just become a non-issue.
  • "ObiPhilKenobi;c-2230621" wrote:
    "TVF;c-2230181" wrote:
    I actually thought credits topped out at 999.9M, so this is good to know I guess? I’m at like 735M and I buy most everything.

Press X to doubt

Doubt what? I guess I can clarify....I rarely buy mods, only ones with speed showing already in the store. I buy everything else that’s credits...all the store gear refreshes, the 1M weekly shipment ones. Credits like sims just become a non-issue.

Do you hack the game to have 2 credit heists per day?
  • "TVF;c-2231209" wrote:
    "DarjeloSalas;c-2230662" wrote:
    "ObiPhilKenobi;c-2230621" wrote:
    "TVF;c-2230181" wrote:

Press X to doubt

There’s no way you buy every mod with speed showing in the store!

Indeed.

{*doubt intensifies*}

Shaking my doubting smdh
  • Lol, biased, right...talking to some1 who play this for 5 + years...same like Gideon now...drop rate is almost 60%....have no idea why they are giving it for "free"...and best case scenario is around 30% for characters shards...same is with mods...no way there is same chance. ...also like infamous dodge days...on defense they could dodge 10+ times without sweat ,your team would have 0 dodge...so there is nothing random with CG...so I know what I am talking about
  • "lordteri;c-2231402" wrote:
    Lol, biased, right...talking to some1 who play this for 5 + years...same like Gideon now...drop rate is almost 60%....have no idea why they are giving it for "free"...and best case scenario is around 30% for characters shards...same is with mods...no way there is same chance. ...also like infamous dodge days...on defense they could dodge 10+ times without sweat ,your team would have 0 dodge...so there is nothing random with CG...so I know what I am talking about

Your constant grammatically incorrect sentences and poor use of punctuation really grinds my gears"...."