Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Fix for when game gets stuck on loading screen with Bluestacks !

Few days ago without rebooting my PC or doing anything my game stopped working on bluestacks , it was getting stuck on the logo loading screen and never loaded. After Spending 3 hours trying to figure out what was wrong i found the solution. You can imagine i reinstalled Bluestacks , Game , Updated Drivers , Tried many different ways but they didnt work.

The FIX: What worked for me was getting into BIOS and activating the Virtualization ( Intel in my case ) There were 2 for me and 1 was disabled , after i activated it , it all went back to normal.

I am doing this post with the idea it might help someone in the future if they face similar problem , if its the wrong place to be posted , please move it to the correct category !

Cheers
  • All emulators require you to do this to it is not really a fix as the issue is still ongoing for people using emulators but just differently depending of the one used (BS NOX MEMU ...). In most cases, the game will hang on loading screen and will prompt you to kill it. Then it loads fine. Killing the game process or even the emulator process (hyper-v process for some like Memu) will not resolve the issue. you just need to wait for the game to kill itself.

On top of that you will also get the ocasionnal connexion issue when donating gear, buying gear, winning a GA or TW match. You have to wait for it to say 'There is an error with your connexion' (ehhh not really) then hit try again to finally proceed.

CG, this is not an isolated issue with the recent updates for users with emulators. Do you have this on your radar?