Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Fleet Arena - Need official comments

Hello, dear developers. I really don't understand how that has happened so I ask you to clarify the thing. If I've posted it in wrong thread -please, move it to the proper place.
My story
Right now, on January 13 2019 I've had a battle on my fleet arena starting at 18:48 (GMT +3). I was on the 4th place, I won that battle at the last seconds and became 1st. When the game showed me screen of my fleet arena I refreshed it for 50 crystals and wanted to attack another guy to get a victory (I'm on my way to 2500 victories in FA) but the system showed me that someone is attacking me at the moment. I waited for about 5 minutes refreshing matches tab all the time. It continued showing me that I'm 1st. Near 18:57 I attacked that guy on the 4th place and won the match BUT when I got the result it said that I'm only 3rd. How is that possible?

How could he attack me during that 5 seconds of loading screen? or
How could I enter the battle being 1st place on my screen when in fact I was only 3rd.
Is it a bug/issue or common thing? If so, is there a tool to watch other players attacking?
Of course, I can provide my ally code to any CG member.
Thanks for reading so much.